How the Process Works
When you decide to make an offer on a home, here’s what typically happens:
- I’ll recommend a price that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller, without over-paying for the home.
- Obviously, sellers prefer offers that have no conditions. However, I may suggest a condition, such as passing a professional home inspection, be included for your protection.
- I’ll prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the seller and his or her real estate agent personally.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, I’ll work with the seller’s agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
- I’ll communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
- Once the seller agrees to a deal, I’ll help lead you through removal of any conditions and closing the deal. Then, the home is yours. Congratulations!
I realize that making an offer can seem like the nail-biting part of the process. It doesn’t have to be. When you go after a property you really want, you can take comfort in knowing you have an expert on your side… someone who knows how to get that home for you.
Have questions about making an offer? Please submit the form below or call or email me.